Friday, August 22, 2014

A Streetpass test

I started Streetpassing this year. For those who don't know, Streetpass is this nifty little feature the 3DS has that allows you to "tag" people who are also carrying their 3DS and unlocks some nice little features if you get enough tags. I've been bringing my 3DS around when I remember to charge it just to see what happens. Interesting results. My Streetpass progress so far:

Tags: 1639
Plaza Population: 1060

Map progress:
US: 26 regions
Netherlands: 1 region
Haiti: 1 region
Canada: 1 region
Argentina: 1 region
Japan: 2 regions
Virgin Islands: 1 region

Keep in mind I've currently been to two cons and one big gaming event just this year, so the numbers are a tad high due to this.

Tomorrow I will be going to a small two-day event for anime lovers. How many tags can I get this time? We shall see...

UPDATE: Current tags: 1677, total population: 1092. A total of 38 new tags and 32 new people. 3 new regions also discovered. Turnout was about 250-350. Won't be going tomorrow since there's usually a smaller turnout the next day and I have other obligations to fulfill, but this was certainly enlightening to some extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment